Before you proceed, carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
- The Paper Should be written in English.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word 2003/2010/2013/2016 file format.
- Use a reference management tools such as Zotero, Mendeley to manage and to format the reference with IEEE style citation format
- You can upload a revised version, if requested by Editor.
- View the theme and scope topics.
- The length of submitted paper is at least 4 pages and no more than 6 pages in A4 Paper size
- The paper must conform to the standard of publisher Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings.
- All review processes are blind peer-reviews by minimum Two reviewers.
- Non-presented papers will be pulled from publication.
- Maximum 5 authors for submission article
Download: Template Icogess